Salcom transmitters, receivers and associated equipment has been used to complete a number of projects at container ports and harbours, including, but not limited to:
1. Paging systems for fishing vessels, both on-ship and from shore-to-ship;
2. Maritime Safety Queensland (AU) - port entry lighting system;
3. Reefer lighting system operation, Port of Lyttelton and North Shore (Whangarei);
4. Tower lighting operations at Ports of Tauranga, Nelson, Whangarei, Auckland and Napier;
5. Paging systems on privately owned yachts and charter vessels.